CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Retro

**If you do not currently have a Leelou blog as your background then you will need to follow these directions before you apply a Leelou background.**
-Log in to your blog
-Click on the Template button
-Go to Pick New Template
-Save Minima as your new template
-Follow the rest of the directions below

**If you already have a Leelou blog set as your background then follow these directions**
-Click on the Template button
-Click on Edit HTML
-Select all the HTML and delete it all
-Go to: Retro
-Copy all HTML (except the blue text at the very very bottom)
-Paste Retro HTML so it will show as the current HTML in your blog
-Save your template and you're done!

After you have applied the new background, you can go to Template and then click on Font's and Colors to customize your page even more. Please take a Leelou Link button for your blog too!
Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Every time I try to get the HTML is says the web page is invalid or expired. I am able to get into all the others though, just not this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what I'm doing. What does this mean....Save Minima as your new template

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's giving me this error code: bX-duthlv. I've tried three different templates and get the same code with each. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so I get how to copy all the HTML over, but when I do so, I get white on the borders where the brown flower pattern should be. Everything between that worked, just not those borders. Help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worked perfectly for me. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this template! Thank you. It worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do I make it not delete my widgets?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Laura, it wants to delete my widgets, both that I have tried want to delete them, how do I get it NOT to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I just used it and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will I still be able to have all same the posts, comments, followers etc if I delete the html?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have the leaving out the side flowers problem...whats the fix for it pls!!!! help! i love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout!!! I have to admit that I'm still looking ME in bloger's world and Ur idea r awesome :) U r very creative and thx for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any idea why, after having this background for some time, it all the sudden switched it to a two column? Everything on the left side is now on the bottom?? Any help is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete